Who We Are
CAPACITY Building Emergency Management was established in early 2012 by Managing Consultant Russell Boon and has grown into a market leading emergency management services provider. We support large multinational clients, government agencies, leading Australian firms and significant facilities and infrastructure by delivering comprehensive emergency management practices adapted to our client’s requirements and capabilities.
We are a bespoke consultancy based in Melbourne Australia, helping employers and facilities with their regulatory and AS3745 compliance. We, perhaps like you, are tired of the outdated fire and evacuation rhetoric that many in our industry still rely upon to scare prospective clients into using their services. So we have taken to doing things very differently. Firstly, we recognise the diverse range of threats that face business and industry nowadays. Therefore, we work with you to identify your particular operational circumstances and the threats specific to your Organisation or your location and in doing so, develop plans and procedures that lend themselves, not just to your capabilities for an immediate response, but are integrated with your business continuity and crisis management plans also.
Our approach has helped many organisations take charge of the threats they face and lifted their performance capability to a level that they feel confident and assured they can respond, survive and even thrive from adversity.
Our Core Values
- We do this whilst upholding commonly accepted business principles.
- We believe that honesty and integrity is fundamental to a viable client relationship and expect our clients to reflect this towards us also.
- We do not engage in corruption in any form, including extortion and bribery.
- We support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and ensure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses including all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- We support legal freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining and support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- We take a precautionary approach to environmental challenges and undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility including encouraging the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
– Russell Boon. Managing Director